Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How do you accessorize?

how many





pairs of earrings


necklaces


bracelets


rings


watches


bandanas


hair ties


hair clips


purses


headbands





anything else i might have forgotten...
How do you accessorize?
i always wear my watch and (unless i am going somewhere special) my little pearl earrings


other than that i looooove wearing long and bohemian necklaces. also cuff-like bracelets are my new thing.


purses are probably my favorite accesories of all times. i like to keep it classic. my new brown leather messenger bag is the one thing i always carry around
How do you accessorize?
earrings: i make all my own jewelry, so i rip them all up and make new ones...right now about 30 pairs





rings: 7


bags:11 (3 coach, 2 marc jacobs totes, and other random gift ones)


scarves/headbands: 15


neckalces: Again, depends on if i%26#039;ve ripped any up lately, so right now only two...i%26#039;m making a big one right now!


Shoes are accessories to me, so probably about 8 pairs, but I only wear four. two ballet flats, two heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment