Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is it possible to resize a Fitted Hat?

I bought a hat last summer, it was a New Era baseball hat, and it was fitted. The size I bought was 7 1/4. Too small.. So small that if i take it off my head, my foreheads red, and you can see where the hat rested all around my head. Hair too. haha





So I bought another hat, but this time, the next size up, *I think*, this time its a 7 3/8. I would assume thats the next size up, cause ive never heard of a 7 5/16. This time, the hats HUGE. like I can pull it over my ears, and it looks terrible. I just want it to look like a baseball hat should. Just a normal, plain jane hat, not tryin to look trendy or anything. Maybe backwards but thats it.





I was wondering if there%26#039;s a way to either shrink the bigger hat, or make the smaller hat a bit bigger?





I did it once where I soaked one in water, and put it in the dryer, and that kinda worked, but the beak didnt shrink, so it looked kinda stupid.





Anyways, any tips would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment